Monday, March 8, 2010

The Scare-ening

So, anyone else planning to listen to The Scare-ening this week?

Stacie Ponder and Heidi Martinuzzi kick off their weekly podcast/radio show on Blog Talk Radio starting Wednesday at 8 p.m. PST (that's 11 p.m. for those of us on the east coast.)

Here's the write up from Blog Talk Radio:
"Journalists Stacie Ponder (Final Girl) and Heidi Martinuzzi (Pretty-Scary.net) entertain you with stimulating horror,sci-fi, and cult film news and reviews, weird guests, inappropriate ideas, funny stories, and swearing. Callers welcome.

"Stacie and Heidi reflect on February 2010's 'Women in Horror Month'; Why horror bloggers are retards; Rondo Awards; special guests will call in! Plus Heidi bitches about The Oscars; we play funny sound effects."

When I was in preschool my teacher was concerned that I might be a horror blogger. Turned out I was just retarded. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Here's the Blog Talk Radio link. A Facebook Fan Site has also been established HERE.

You can call in during the show at Call-in Number: (646) 929-0545. I'd suggest thinking about what you're going to say before calling ... or run the risk of making my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...