Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Q Vs. A: Stabalot (AKA Patrick Campbell)

Welcome to the latest installment of Q Vs. A. Last week, Q was rejected from the ring for cheating, but he quickly bribed and bullied his way back into competition. Q just can't be a tamed.

This week's victim is blogger Patrick Campbell of Stabbing Stabbing Stabbing. As you might have guessed, the primary source of inspiration for his blog is horror movies. So expect a few monsters to make an appearance.


1: This is one of those questions horror fans hate because it's difficult to answer without sounding like a sociopath: What's so special about horror?

The diversity of kinds of horror, the violence, the tits, um...did I mention the tits?

2: What's the dumbest movie you own and why do you own it?

Strays. It's about killer stray cats. And I own because I am dumb enough to watch it again.

3: What's the most inappropriate thing you've ever eaten while watching a horror movie?

Uh, I don't really eat much during movies, but I've probably been drinking soda during some form of violence. Man's gotta have his soda, geez.

4: Fuck/Marry/Kill: Chucky, the Leprachaun and Fats (the dummy from Magic.)

Jesus Christ. I have never seen Magic....um let's kill Leprechaun. I've seen the entire series and marrying him is a trap and fucking him probably is, too. Let's fuck Fats, hope he's good looking, and I'm gonna marry Chucky since Tiffany left him.

5: Who (or what) is your favorite Twitterer of note?

Um on my horror blog Twitter account I got 16 friends and I know them all so I ain't ranking them. I also want to mention my background for Twitter is like a million Jigglypuffs, and I bet you're all jealous. @Stabbalot btw, follow me if you dare.

6: Peanut Butter: Crunchy or creamy?

I am a picky eater and actually ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the point where I don't eat them ever. I even am particular about peanut butter cookies even. And I don't like peanuts, almonds, etc. So I'm gonna toss your question and state that my favorite Green Lantern is Kyle Rayner. Hoohah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...