Tuesday, March 9, 2010

mc chris announces title,
date for next album

Around the same time I was writing up that piece about mc chris' Part Six series, he went and announced details about his next album. This is what the caps-challenged mc had to say on his Facebook page:

"my goal is to have the album available for purchase on 4/20. presales will start around 6th of april. digital will go up around mid may. there will be vinyl. and later i will be selling all four discs in one case (prolly for fall.) the album's got fifteen tracks, two skits and three new songs. everything has been remixed and there ARE surprises."

I can assume the "four discs" includes the Part Six series, and that Goes to Hell wraps up the current storyline. Honestly, I can't tell what the album is from his summary, but I'm sure it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...