Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Droid Wallpaper: Iron-Man

Iron-Man 2 (one of my favorite movies of the year) hits home video tomorrow. I thought this would be a good time to share some of the wallpaper I made for my Motorola Droid phone.

I don't know about you, but I've had to wade through too many bad "free wallpapers" on the Droid Marketplace. A lot of them are just random images that either don't align well with the screen or are too busy (and sometimes both.) After doing a little research I found the image dimensions and resolution and started making my own.

Below are thumbnails of some of the Iron-Man related wallpaper I made. (I included wallpaper for the "briefcase armor," which might have been my favorite costume from the film.) Click on them for the full-sized images.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...