Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This award is my god now!

Erick of Wonderful Wonderblog has given me the Zombie Rabbit Award!

Unfortunately, I can't accept. Marlon Brando has asked me to tell you, in a very long speech which I cannot share with you presently, that he very regretfully cannot accept this very generous award.

What? Marlon Brando's dead? Then fuck him! I'm accepting the award. (Drops and does one-handed push ups in front of the studio audience.) You like me! You really like me! I'm king of the world!

My next step will be to pass this award to 10 other blogs I like, of which there are are more than a few. But which ones deserve a visit from the Zombie Rabbit?

For any of you bloggers out there interested in receiving the Zombie Rabbit, let me say this: I take bribes. I'm corrupt, but honest about it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I hear the Wonderful Wonderblog is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wonderful Wonderblog is pretty badass. I've had it linked on the front page of this site since G33K4L1F3 was founded, lo those many months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...