Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer Concert Plans/
Possible Court Dates

So, I've got three nieces who have never been to a real concert.

And by "real" I mean any kind of musical performance outside of the school chorus or the occasional Ice Capades kind of thing. You know, a concert with actual showmanship on display?

So I was delighted when looking for something fun to do and came across these guys playing later in the year:


On closer inspection, though, I discovered the tour dates were for late 2009 and had already passed. It just so happens that another artist I love will be making a stop in Charlotte, N.C., next month:


Question: Is is appropriate to take a 13-year-old girl to see Danzig and Gorgeous Frankenstein? Because the only answers I can find in my notes are "Yes" and "Hell Yes." Besides, what's the point of being an uncle if you can't occasionally contribute to the delinquency of a minor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...