Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Comic Book Day! UPDATED

There are only three days you need mark on the calender in 2010: Boobquake, Halloween and Free Comic Book Day.

I'll be recognizing this special day at Heroes and Dragons in Columbia, S.C., tomorrow. Between FCBD and work, I'll be pretty swamped this weekend ... but plan to post some photos tomorrow from the scene. Maybe even a video if I can muster it.

In the meantime, I've got a few other items ready to post this weekend, including another entry in Blogs I Like and a link to some free music from ... well, you'll just have to wait and see.

UPDATE:
Well, I went to H&D for Free Comic Book Day ... and totally forgot to take photos. There was a row of local artists signing, selling and sketching (which was a perfect photo op) but I got nothing.

Well, that's not entirely true. I got the new Rachel Rage book, vol. 1 of Godland, the Rocket Raccoon miniseries, the 1989 Batman magazine published by Topps and a handful of freebies. So I wouldn't call the weekend a total bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...