Thursday, February 25, 2010

Indiana Jones and the Well of Life

Here's something I came across earlier today: an unauthorized radio drama created a few years ago based on Indiana Jones.
Now, I haven't had a chance to actually listen to this yet. I'm still wading through the Dark Shadows and Judge Dredd audio dramas created by Big Finish, but thought I'd pass these links along for you hard-core Indiana Jones fans. I put it on my stack of "Things to Listen to."

Here's a story summary from the Indiana Jones wiki;

"The story is set in 1941 and follows Indiana Jones on his quest to find the Well of Life (more commonly known as the Fountain of Youth), a fountain that restores youth to those who drink from its waters. Indy is not without competition. Nazi agents also want the Well of Life for the Third Reich."

There are nine episodes in all, ranging from 8 minutes to 21 minutes in length. You can visit the series' producers HERE. I love the idea of the "serialized" nature of this series and think it ought to work well with the character.

Again, though: I haven't listened to it yet. It could be crap. (Insert obligatory Kingdom of the Crystal Skull joke here.)

Indiana Jones and the Well of Life:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9


And here are two Rapidshare links. The first should give you the entire series:

http://rapidshare.com/files/182324372/IJWOLmaster.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/182324653/Indy_bloopers.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...