Thursday, February 25, 2010

Conan O'Brien takes to Twitter

A few weeks ago I ordered a "Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" shirt from NBC. True to form, the shirt was not scheduled to be available for shipping until Feb. 25 ... almost a month after his last show aired. Great job, NBC!

This week, Conan signed up with Twitter (or, at least, someone officially representing CoCo is posting for him. You never can tell with "celebrity accounts.") His first post?

"Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me."

You can find him at twitter.com/conanobrien. I have no idea what he's got planned in coming months, but all that creative energy is going to have to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...