Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Case of the
Haunted Aquaman Doll

When it comes to the traffic at this site, I prefer to keep things confidential. Who you are and how you find me is really nobody's business, but I had a recent hit off some incredibly random keywords that I thought I'd share:

"Haunted Aquaman Doll."

 Yes, indeed ... someone found G33K4L1F3 while looking for something concerning a haunted toy depicting the King of Atlantis. I did a quick Google search and found nothing relevant to these key words, so I have NO idea what they were looking for.

Granted, I do have a post about an Ebay auction for a doll claimed to be haunted by a naughty spirit. I also have a few random posts mentioning Aquaman, so it's not unlikely that these different concepts could lead directly to my site. But seriously ... a haunted Aquaman doll? What's that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...